QNINE 4 Ports PCI SATA Raid Controller Internal Expansion Card with 2 Sata Cables, PCI to SATA Adapter Converter for Desktop PC Support HDD SSD
- Add four independent SATA-I ports to your PCI equipped computer and enjoy the benefits of the optional software RAID configuration for added speed and/or data security with this adapter card.（Note it is PCI card,NOT PCIE card ).
- Plug the SATA RAID PCI card into the PCI slot on your motherboard, and connect SATA devices to the ports on the PCI card using the cables provided, or standard SATA cables of adequate length.
- The card comes with an optional RAID utility which lets you configure a RAID 0 RAID 1 or RAID 0+1 setup on two or more of the SATA ports.
- You can have one RAID 0 or 1 setup and two independent SATA drives two RAID 0 or 1 sets or a single RAID 0+1 set.
- SIL3114 chipset and supports two modes: 32-bit at66MHZ and 64-bit at 133MHZ.
* Stable and reliant Silicon Chipset SIL3114
* PCI specification revision 2.3 compliant w/ 32-bit 33/66Mhz host interface
* Serial ATA specification revision 1.0 compliant
* Data transfer rate up to 150MB/s. (1.5Gbps)
* Connect up to 4 SATA drives
* Plug & Play connection
* Software application included
* Raid Function: Integrated SATA Transport, Link logic, and PHY layer
* Supports 4 Independent Serial ATA channels
* Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1, JBOD12
* Supports 256-byte transmit and receive FIFOs
* Supports programmable and EEPROM, FLASH & EPROM loadable PCI class mode
* Supports ATAPI devices: CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, etc
* 48-Bit sector addressing Virtual DMA
1 x 4-Port SATA PCI Expansion Card
2 x SATA Cable
1 x Software CD